Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Pets and Spawns

Illaria
    Illaria

Pets and Spawns Empty Pets and Spawns

Post  Illaria Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:09 am

Ok here is my rant of the month... I have come upon far too many players letting their pets fight for them while they are off on FB or watching a movie and after couple times saying their names finally answer.. Pets are to be used to help in battle not do it for you it is team effort you and pets working together as team. If I happen upon someone hiding behind mountain while pet is around corner fighting you may come back to no pets ... I have seen enough of you all to know who takes care of their pets and who don't and too many times I have seen unhappy pets its not like we haven't added to game the keys needed to carry their food or ways to collect it .. I dread day I come across an unattended pet killing another player.. I will leave rest to your imagination... TY for reading my rant of mth
    Traywin

Pets and Spawns Empty Oh Heaven Forbid

Post  Traywin Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:26 am

Oh Heaven Forbid you leave any of your pets unattended I steal them I even steal Illaria's So When you see The Court Jester near by be sure you keep you pets close cause I just Love my collection
    Illaria
    Illaria

Pets and Spawns Empty Oh Brother dear

Post  Illaria Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:31 am

you don't steal my pets I allow you to have them lol.Come home soon.. Miss you much As for my little rant we have added a lot of nice pets to the shard and really dislike seeing them misused..

Sponsored content

Pets and Spawns Empty Re: Pets and Spawns

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:30 am