Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

New Evo Pets

Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

New Evo Pets Empty New Evo Pets

Post  Gwenavier Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 am

We have added 2 new evo pets. The Hiryu and the Mercenary. These are out in game so go searching. Remember you must train them to get them up in skills . The commands for the merc are: "undress", "mount", "dismount", "stats", "unload", "list", "arm", "grab",
    "loot", "attack", "tithe", "help", "dress", to use these say the name of your merc with the command. Enjoy!

Gwen

Last edited by Gwenavier on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

New Evo Pets Empty Re: New Evo Pets

Post  Gwenavier Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Awww thank you. Also remember to insure any items you give your merc. You dont want to lose them if they happen to die.

Post  Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:12 am

what is the skill cap on the evo mercs?
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:21 am

I believe the cap is 12000

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:39 pm

okay a few things on the evos:

type in [ep and target the evo to get its current experiece point level.

to give mercs food, armor, clothing or weapons drop it on their head.

Anything other than food, armor clothing and weapons lay the item on the ground and tell it to grab.

They will use a chivalry book and bandages.

Edit: Mercs can now use Magery so supply them with a spell book and a weapon that has spell channeling on it. I am not sure if they need regs or not I will get back to you as soon as I find this out.

As far as food is concerned their stats scroll tells you they eat fruits and vegetables. This is incorrect. I think they will eat anything you give them until they reach like 3,750,000 exp then all they want is raw meat. I may be wrong in this but so far this is what i have noticed in the short time I have played around with them.

They must be Servent before they can wear player crafted or artie armor and weapons.

As long as you insure their items when they die the items will stay in their backpack instead of going on their corpse. Once you rez them just tell them to dress and they will put everything on.
    Edit: occassionally blessed items will go into your backpack instead of your Evos so always check your backpack when your Evo dies.

So far this is as far as I have gotten with these guys. I will update this as I learn more about them.

Love Ya,
    Morggy

Edit: I have placed a chest in the training area with weapons for each combat skill for Merc training. These weapons have Spell Channeling on them. DO NOT take these weapons to sell them. Anyone caught taking these weapons to sell them for easy gold will find themselves jailed for 48 hours with no questions asked.

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Okay little more about the mercs:

If you give them jewelry that is not blessed it will stay on the corpse when they die so you will have to loot it by hand and give it back to them.

If you give them blessed jewelry when you tell them to dress the jewelry goes into YOUR backpack so you will need to give it back to them to wear. I am not sure why this is happening. It might be because it is not armor or clothing so the script might consider it an unnecessary item or loot therefore it goes into your backpack instead of back on the merc.

The only thing this doesn't hold true with is necklaces. Since necklaces can be worn in place of a gorget if there is one in their backpack they will put this on but not other pieces of jewelry.

Just wanted to let you guys know so when your merc dies your not thinking the jewelry was completely lost.

Love Ya
    Morggy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 am