Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Ranger spellbook quest (easy)

Ranger spellbook quest (easy) Empty Ranger spellbook quest (easy)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:50 pm

After traveling more than two months I am bone weary and saddle sore. I have passed through town after town and not found anyplace suitable as of yet, but this town seems to be different than the others I have seen so far. This town is quiet and peaceful, there are no vendors hawking their wares, no children running between wagons in the streets, no good-wives gossiping across the laundry lines. Yes I think this town will do nicely, very nicely indeed.

As I ride further and further into town I hear the familiar twang of a hammer as it strikes metal. I dismount from my dapple grey steed and enter the smiths shop. I approach the smith and get his attention between hammer strikes. I ask him where I can find the Inn and he directs me to The Falconers Inn stating that it is near the docks. I say my thanks, tip my hat to the smith, mount my steed and head towards the smell of salt water and the sound of waves hitting the pylons of the docks.

Upon reaching the Falconers Inn I am greeted by a stableboy. I dismount and he tells me that he will take the beast to the stable, and says that the daily charge is 30 gold pieces but that includes feed, hay, brushing and daily exercise. I pay him for a week in advance and give him an extra 30 gold pieces saying that I want the horse to have an extra helping of oats each day.

Finally I enter the Inn and the Innkeeper greets me with a smile and a heartfelt how do you do. I tell him I am looking for a hot meal, an even hotter bath and a comfortable bed. He says "You have come to the right place. We serve meals from the tavern straight in your room and we will bring a tub and hot water to your room as well so that you can bathe in privacy and comfort." Yes this is just what I am looking for I think to myself.

There is only one more question that I need to answered and that will help me decide if this is the place I will now call home. I ask the Innkeeper "Is there a Rangers Guild nearby? I would like to offer my services to the Master Ranger if he would be willing to hire me." The Innkeeper nods his head to the affirmative an states "The Master Ranger, Rhuivir, has been having some problems lately and I am sure if you could help him out he would be more than willing to hire you as a show of gratitude." He then tells me how to get to the Rangers Hall.

Thinking to myself that I have finally found my new home I ask the Innkeeper to have a bath drawn up in my room, and request that someone come around and collect my dirty traveling clothes and have them burned as I will no longer be needing them, then I ask that a meal be brought to my room along with a pitcher of ale from the tavern...

(use your red travel book and chose Trammel Cities then Skara Brae bank then head west to the Rangers Guild)

(Remember that you can do this quest as many times as you wish but that you are NOT allowed to sell or give away any of the books (empty, full or partially filled) scrolls, or items needed to complete this quest. Anyone caught doing so will have their spell books taken from them and will not be allowed to have any more and may face additional punishments as well.)

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:05 am