Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Armor of the Shadows Quest

Armor of the Shadows Quest Empty Armor of the Shadows Quest

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:32 pm

*Victor looks up from his anvil and forge with a tired look on his face. Verite dust covers his apron and his brow.*

Hail traveler. I rarely have visitors here save for the miners that need to use my forge. Sorry it is so hot in this tent. And what can I do for a such a revered guest? Do you need me to repair that old weapon you have there? Perhaps a new platemail chest?

Whats that you say? Oh you seek a much better suit of armor than a mere chainmail tunic from Mateo in the Minoc shop?

Well I guess my reputation proceeds me as well. You seek the Armor of the Shadows. Well there is much that goes into a suit of armor of this caliber. There are many ingredients that I will need to create such armor. I have a list of these ingredients in a book over on the shelf. Let me grab the book for you. The guardians of these ingredients will not be easy foes. And they may not always have what you are looking for on their corpses. However, perserverance may pay dividends young traveler.

Bring to me a Hammer of the Shadows after you have found all the ingredients and I shall forge one piece of armor from the set for you. I can only craft one piece of armor per Hammer. So you can of course seek out another Hammer. Fare thee well young traveler. And best of luck to you in this quest.

*Clang Clang Clang. Victor goes back to hammering on a piece of verite.*

(Edited by Morganna: Since the armor piece you will get will be random you are allowed to do this quest as many times as you wish. Remember to only have ONE hammer at a time in your backpack or you run the risk of losing them. The quest giver will only give one piece of armor per visit but will take ALL the hammers you have in your backpack in exchange for that piece of armor so it is best to bank any extra hammers that you may have aquired)

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:28 am