Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Quest Stories

Quest Stories Empty Quest Stories

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:36 pm

This section of the forums will give some "backstory" on some of the quests. Sometimes there is a story that goes along wth a quest and I know you guys don't always want to read a HUGE gump to do the quest. So if the quest needs a history to it to help you understand what it is about and possibly give some clues about how to find the starting quest giver I will post the the story here.

Each quest will have a rating of Easy, Medium or Hard in the title so you can decide if you want to try it or not.

Existing quests will not be put in here as they are already established on the shard. If you feel that a specific existing quest needs some back story for it then let me know and I will see about writing one for it and getting it posted, just post something in the Suggestions thread of the forums so I know to try and write a backstory for it.

Players will not be able to post in this section this is only for reading. Enjoy the reading and go out looking for the quests givers that go with these stories.

Love Ya,
    Morggy

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:43 pm