Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

3 posters

Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link

Traywin

Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link  Empty Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link

Post  Traywin Sun May 25, 2014 8:16 pm

I have been busy in real life but miss my family I didn't get to say Happy Birthday to my Mom I don't get to pick on my sister and I can't even pester the hell out of Morggy cause I messed up my link and have to repatch and not sure what the heck I have done please post me a link here to help me find my way home I don't need to remain staff I can come back as my Usually self which is still a pain in the Arse I just miss my family!!!!!!!!!
    Ysane/Luna

Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link  Empty Re: Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link

Post  Ysane/Luna Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 pm

http://knightesroundtable.webs.com/apps/links/ hehe. that has link to Client etc.. Smile.. We sure do miss your mischief with Illaria.. haha
    Illaria
    Illaria

Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link  Empty ok brat

Post  Illaria Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:12 am

Look under staff announcements first posting is for shard client posted by Gwen called new patch info and we do miss heck outta you Smile especially mom she is in hospital again but comes on shard so can give her heck when you see her

Sponsored content

Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link  Empty Re: Ok I am lost here I need to Call Gwen or have someone post me a link

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:58 pm