Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

4 posters

Shard Issues and Questions

Destiny
    Destiny

Shard Issues and Questions Empty Shard Issues and Questions

Post  Destiny Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:37 pm

If you want to find out what is happening during shard issues or just leave messages to others please sign up so you can have easier access or just join us in chat during such times of shard crashes.. TY
    Lady Kalren

Shard Issues and Questions Empty Re: Shard Issues and Questions

Post  Lady Kalren Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:38 pm

Did the shard just go down? I was doing Barracoon champ when i lost connection, can't get back on. I had a pet out, a unicorn thingy. Will try to get back in before I lose it.
    Lady Kalren

Post  Lady Kalren Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Well, I tried to get back in several times...looks like my little pointy pony will be gone Sad.
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Ok found the issue and fixed it. I found your Ethereal steed not sure what else you had out. Merry was only one I found. I will replace the other if it is m issing.
    Lady Kalren

Post  Lady Kalren Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Thank you Gwen, you are awesome. It's been lonely on the shard but I try to log in every day now and work on decorating and champs. Hope to see more here soon, but I am guessing many of you are busy working on the new shard.
    Shadow Walker

Shard Issues and Questions Empty PLEASE POST THE RULES FOR THE NEW KOTRT

Post  Shadow Walker Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:30 am

It would be very helpful for us if you would post the changes to the shard, the new rules, what items must be turned into staff for deletion, what good armor and weapons will still be available and if they are dropped by mobs or are donation items. I looked through the forum today and, unless I missed it, there was no discussion of the new expectations, rules, procedures, and game features. Thank you.

Shadow Walker
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:17 pm

Ok here it is in a nutshell,. The only armor out there is the Gwenavier,   Eyeballs for now and the Dark Rose. Most everything else is taken out. I am sure there will be others at time goes by and we are able to get thru all the files.  The Camelot gear is also still in game. As for pets all mercs, camelot etherial, camelot stallion the ocean stallion, ancient nightmares, ancient ostrach, all spiders. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN THESE AS THEY WILL CRASH THE SHARD.  Anyone caught doing so I will not ask questions   you will be auto banned.  Any cloaks that have been gotten with the champion scrolls must be turned in to be replaced with the new one. Rules have not changed at this time. It is still the same you must play to keep your account. I am sorry but loggin in and out is not going to work. If you dont have time to  play dont log in as I will treat the log in log out same as not logging in to  play.

Gwen

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:36 am