Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

+7
Rayray
King Arthur
Malleus
Gwenavier
Ysane/Luna
Shadow Walker
Kellsha
11 posters

May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!!

Poll

Please Vote

[ 10 ]
    May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Bar_left71%May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Bar_right [71%] 
    [ 2 ]
    May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Bar_left14%May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Bar_left14%May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed

May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Empty 6 months to a year...

Post  Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello again,

Yes its going to take 6 months to a year to complete this project. We are being tasked with tall orders; A family home for all and Heaven! That will not come about in a day or two or even a few weeks my friends.  Very Happy 

Lancelot and I are being realistic, we have a lot of work to do on this project. There will be lots of planning, meetings and prep work to be done. Gwen and all staff have brought this family together for this planning so everyone can be heard from conception.

However, Lancelot and I both have children to raise, schools to deal with, jobs, and lives that are outside of UO. I am not, nor will I expect Lance to be consumed by our hobby. So please be patient.

Thank you,
    Ygraine
    ps, can I request that we get new topic area that Lance and I are monitors in also to use for open communication and ideas with all players and staff just for the new shard? I think having an organized are just for this would work out better then one huge string here. Th
    zeak

May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Empty nest suggestion

Post  zeak Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:06 pm

hello, im glad you looked at my suggeston, i think that will work fine, also I would like to propose for the other 2 char that we start at 70 on all skills so it don't take forver to train up, i think that would be fair. also if anyone needs help with macros, I suggest easyuo, it is very powerful to use and most scripts are plug and play, now if you need help adjusting something, I will offer my services to help, I am very good with those, however you must atleast try yourself, i will not help those that won't help themselves, i have macros that do pretty much do everything and that will be a great help building up your char without the tons of mouse clicking. I will be back just spending time with family I have not left. I am here for the long run..

Blacklight
    Devon

May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Empty Ok I don't have a dog in this fight

Post  Devon Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:45 pm

I am happy to see new changes in store of the shard I have seen it grow on the back of sheer imagination and will. Gwen and Merlin and Morg have put in a lot of work to make this shard and then added other staff like Illaria who also contributed a lot to the shard. I know your not developers and I know that scripting is time consuming and not as much fun. When I first Met Gwen and Merlin they really just wanted to play along side people and have fun but I truly believe the shard has become a job and not a enjoyment. I can say the same for Morggy she is normally in the middle of a 1000's questions and answers from the time she comes on. I haven't played in a long while I am not aware of a lot of the new things in the game. I don't have a dog in this fight, but I would have a lot to lose if the shard was cleaned and honestly that would not bother me. I don't play a game to walk around rich and mighty I play a game for the challenge of it many of you know of me and my exploits through out this game I have hunted and killed almost all the impossible things when every one said they were impossible. I challenged everything even when you had to stay right beside your pet and make sure it was healed or you died quickly. This shard used to be very hard and worked very hard to challenge you. I say its time for that challenge to come back. I say if I lose all that I have then I can live with that believe my if anyone has a lot to lose Devon Ravenwood would if he already hasn't I am all for change I am all for seeing the shard grow and the staff not always working but also playing. What will attract new players is this not being the hand it over shard but Damn I had to work for that shard and it was Worth it!!!!!!! You will like the changes it because you will be challenge to think and having an economy well that will help to
    Anubis

May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!!

Post  Anubis Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:58 am

im going tovote yes i love the shard the way it is but it does have its bugs the best thing about Kotrt is the staffers choosinga shard is like voting for the president you must have convidence in who you pick and i believe in Kotrt i feel they have us in intrest they say they can make it better well lets support them and give it a shot just like they support us by not neglecting the shard at least they are on every day anytime i get on i can count on one of them to be on as well if not 2 or 3 or 4 on the issue of having to start over well just think of it as a new begining the same shard with new stuff so we'll have a head start except not knowing the custom maps im ready to inlist where do i sign up
    Anubis

May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: May I Have Your ATTENTION Please!!!

Post  Anubis Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:15 am

ok im asumming this is the wsy to vote lol ive been looking for a button to push my vote i gurss it is just verbal if im wrong please let me know how i go about voting cant wait to see the changes
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:57 pm

At the very top of the page when it first opens you will see it says poll please vote with 3 statments.. Click on one of the statements that fits how you want to vote. Below that are 2 buttons click the submit vote button to have your vote counted.

Thanks, KOTRT Staff
    Anubis

Post  Anubis Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:28 pm

i see the statements ive try numerous timesto click on them nothing happens at alland i only see send at the bottom

Post  Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:05 pm

If you happened to click on the "View Results" button before you voted you will not be able to vote. You have to vote before you view the results. Also the poll may have closed prior to when you tried to place your vote as well. The longest period a poll can be ran is 7 days and that was the time period I chose when I created the poll and it was scheduled to end today. I am not sure if it automatically cuts it off at 12:01 a.m. on the cut-off date, if that is the case it would explain why you are unable to vote.

Morggy
    Anubis

Post  Anubis Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 pm

i think i got my vote vote in i was trying to vote from mobile device is why it would not let me forums is touchy on mobile i figured that out its how i mainly comunicate which others cell an tablet

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:57 pm