Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Hear Ye Hear Ye!!

Hear Ye Hear Ye!! Empty Hear Ye Hear Ye!!

Post  Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:47 am

Hear Ye Hear Ye!  We now have a way for you good folks to exchange some of your special deeds without having to page staff.  In Luna on the south side of town next door to the Luna Memorial Hospital you will find a log cabin.  This cabin houses some of our retired adventurers from around the lands.  At this time there are four retired adventurers in this building, I am hoping to expand this to cover as many exchanges as possible in the future.  There is a retired banker who will exchange your goldbagdeed for a gold bag, there is a retired minter who will exchange your bankbelldeed for a bank bell, there is a retired healer who will exchange your bandagewrapdeed for a bandage wrap, and there is a retired tanner who will exchange your packofweightreductiondeed for a backpack of weight reduction.  We hope this will help the players that cannot be on when staff is usually on.

PLEASE BE WARNED IF YOU ARE CARRYING A GOLD BAG AND A GOLDBAGDEED DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ENTER THIS BUILDING.  PLACE ANY AND ALL GOLD BAGS IN YOUR BANKBOX PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS LOG CABIN!!!  YOU CAN ONLY CARRY ONE GOLD BAG AT A TIME AND HE WILL TAKE YOUR DEED AND NOT GIVE YOU A GOLD BAG IN RETURN IF YOU ARE ALREADY CARRYING A GOLD BAG AND ATTEMPT TO EXCHANGE ANOTHER GOLD BAG.  IF YOU REPEATEDLY LOSE GOLDBAGDEEDS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO WHAT I AM SAYING AND ARE FOUND TO BE ABUSING THIS SYSTEM YOU WILL RUIN IT FOR THE ENTIRE SHARD.  I WILL REMOVE THESE SPAWNERS AND YOU WILL FIND YOUR ACCOUNT BANNED PERIOD NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

If you are wanting to sell these specific items at auction I suggest leaving them in deed form and selling them that way.  This will reduce the risk of losing the deeds as well as make it easier on the player that purchases it, this way when they redeem the deed the items that are soul-bound will have them automatically bound to them and will not have to page staff to have this fixed (gold bags are linked to your character the first time they are double clicked after the deed is redeemed).

Love Ya,
    Morggy