Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

4 posters

SHARD IS CLOSING

Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

SHARD IS CLOSING Empty SHARD IS CLOSING

Post  Gwenavier Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:17 pm

I will be closing the shard down next week. I am going out with Merlin and wont have time to tend to the shard. Lack of players and staff has also been a factor in this decision. Thank you all for the time you came and played on KOTRT. If you are looking for a new home you can find us at sands of time. They are the same as us more or less no pvp all skills one character and house with a yard. They are not patched as high as us but they do offer a client download located under their join button. Here is their link http://www.sandsoftimeuoshard.com/. Maybe we see some of you there, hope so Smile
    bayouboy
    bayouboy

SHARD IS CLOSING Empty sad

Post  bayouboy Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:45 am

I dont like to go to other severs but if i have to guse ill go see how they roll I find a good sever & they close down on me in the long run are you going to open back up if so let me know on f/b Love & going to Miss you all
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

SHARD IS CLOSING Empty Re: SHARD IS CLOSING

Post  Gwenavier Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 am

Come join us at sands of time it is just like oour shard. We based a lot of our from there we were all players there when we created KOTRT.
    Illaria
    Illaria

SHARD IS CLOSING Empty Sorry to hear it :(

Post  Illaria Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:04 pm

So sorry have not been around been rough couple weeks for me. Will miss you all so very much and much love to all of you. Take care of yourselves and hopefully see you again Smile......
    Anubis

Post  Anubis Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:52 pm

What the hell I just got another computer and was looking for the client I'll join sans of time

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content