Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs Empty few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:33 pm

I was wondering.... I love you if there was any way we could get the tall candles, present boxes, cannons, ladders, and/or ankhs added to the mall? santa

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs Empty deco items

Post  Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:36 pm

I can work on these. Most of these are single tile items and that makes them a little hard to deed sometimes but we might be able to do something like we did with the pillows, as for the ladder I am not sure if it would actually be usable (be able to climb it to reach another floor but I think it would make a neat deco addition to the yards and houses.

Morggy
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs Empty Re: few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs

Post  Gwenavier Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:34 pm

Ok some of the rquested items are now in the deco mall. Enjoy.

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs Empty wewt

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

thanks morg!!! you rock!!

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs Empty Re: few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs

Post  Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Thank Gwen Cool I went in to do these and checked to see if any of them existed before working on them and they were already there in the system thanks to Gwen lol she is fast Razz

few suggestions for possible deco mall stuffs Empty oh snaps

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:39 pm

thanks Gwen! cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:16 am