Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

+13
Destiny
Lazerus_Xenios
Lady Kalren
YaQel
Sylvia Blair
Ysane/Luna
Devon
court
Josey_Wales
Beezal
Firedance
Gwenavier
manbeast
17 posters

Lets introduce ourselves

Lets introduce ourselves - Page 2 Empty Intro

Post  Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Well, it's taken a couple of years for me to get around to making an introduction, but better late than never, eh? I am a returning player, used to use names like Veneficus, Vainamoinen, and Ibanez ... Those names are on some of my pets now Laughing In game, now, I go by 'Oscar', and have a house out on dagger island, Trammel, right next to my wife's place ... you will recognize it by the rooftop art in the form of a rose.

In RL, I am a former navy gunner's mate, occasional cook, general (albeit lazy) handyman, and currently a stay at home dad, as my daughter has come to live with us. The munchkin rather likes the idea of riding a unicorn and adventuring with a tame dragon, so I suppose I will have to set up another computer for her to use ...
    Maloriana
    Maloriana

Lets introduce ourselves - Page 2 Empty Mal - that's me :)

Post  Maloriana Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 pm

I am a 32 y.o. mother of 3 beautiful girls aged 10, 4, and 2. I'm a gamer nerd in every sense of the words. I remember my old Atari and my IBM II. I think I've been gaming since I could walk really. I always played single player games until one evening back in 98 I was with a friend who showed me this thing called an MMO, Ultima Online. I watched her running around Yew on Great Lakes shard killing things, gathering regs and mats, and showing me her home. UO Renaissance had just been released and I rushed right out to Wal-mart, grabbing my own copy. I've played ever since. Oh sure there have been breaks in between but never longer than a year. In this time I've left OSI, played on free shards, staffed and admined since 2001, dabbled in the scripts bit but never enough to claim I knew anything other than how to script up mobs and quests, dabbled in the graphical arts side through gump art and clothing, and now have come back full circle to being a player again. In many ways staffing ruined my playing experience for so long but it feels amazing to be back as a player again. So if you see me running along or standing around and I [props or [go or somethign similar just laugh with me lol. These commands are hard to let go of hahahahaha. I'm an old school player who loves to work long and hard for what I've got. Many times you'll see me doing things the long way or the hard way just because I enjoy it. I still prefer to shear sheep and make my own bandies for hours on end....just cause.

I hope to see you all in game and out here too. Thank you for welcoming me into your community with open arms. The reception from everyone here has been wonderful. I look forward to many fun filled life experiences with you. Please come chat anytime. If you ever need anything of me, please only ask.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:44 pm