Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

+13
Destiny
Lazerus_Xenios
Lady Kalren
YaQel
Sylvia Blair
Ysane/Luna
Devon
court
Josey_Wales
Beezal
Firedance
Gwenavier
manbeast
17 posters

Lets introduce ourselves

Lets introduce ourselves Empty Lets introduce ourselves

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:07 pm

Okay everyone lets each tell a little something about ourselves. I will start it off =)

I am a 45 y.o. female. I have a son, and two step daughters and a step son, and I have two granddaughters and two grandsons, and the MOST AWESOMEST Daughter-in-law on the face of the planet!!!

I live in Dickinson, Texas.

I have been playing UO since 2000. My son got me started playing and I can never thank him enough.

When I first started playing I was the biggest chicken in the world. For almost the first year I stayed in caves mining ore and making armor. One day I met someone else who was mining but she was just getting some ore so she could repair her armor. She started teaching me how to actually play. She helped me train up all my combat skills and in no time I was hunting on my own. I still remember the first time I ever cleared Destard alone. I got so excited I almost peed my self. I have been addicted ever since haha =)

So who is next??

Love ya,
    Morggy

Last edited by Morganna on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    manbeast

Lets introduce ourselves Empty Re: Lets introduce ourselves

Post  manbeast Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

ok i am a 46 year old male from kentucky. i have a son that just started coll he is going to major in jounalism. i have been playing uo since 1998 i started on the atlantic shard in the guild sob secret order of blackbows we were a smaller guild but at war alot i served as the guild mule anything that was needed i would provide. i hope we grow together on this shard and i will help when someone calls as best i can, happy hunting and have fun Very Happy
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:15 am

Ok here is mine. I am a 60 year old female. I live in Georgia. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. I have 2 granddaughters and 3 grandsons 1 step granddaughter. In Oct I will be a great grandmother twice over. One will be a great granddaughter and one a great grandson. I hve been playing UO since 2006. I started playing on Rastlins World but the pvp was not for me lol. I dont like to die that way or be raided after all the hard work I did.

Post  Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:17 am

Ok my turn Smile

I'm a 46 year old woman from Florida. I am a single parent of 2 teens (female 16 and male 14) and one young adult (female 20). I am the grandmother (im called Oma) of the most beautiful 6mo old little girl. I started playing UO in 2004 and have been and addict since. It is my home within my home. Life has been a bit hectic these past few months and I havent been able to play as much but my heart is still here. I consider the ppl of KOTRT an extended family.

Love you guys!!

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:39 am

oohhhh seems we have a LOT of people that don't want any of us to know anything about them Razz !!! You guys all part of the Witness Protection Program or something Suspect ?!?!?!

Come on guys kick a little something in here, tell us a lil something about yourself. Don't gotta tell us your name or anything just a little bit about where your from, how long you have played, how you got started etc etc

As you can see from my introduction I am a dork so don't be embarassed!! lol!
    Love Ya,
    Morggy

Post  Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:57 am

well shucks. im 29. from tennessee. gotta wife. gotta 3 yr old son. like to talk in phrases. lol work construction. run heavy equipment. build roads. wife dont play no games. so i catch a lot of flack over it sometimes. started UO in 98 at a friends house. didnt have a puter of my own at the time. never played osi other than on his acct. i would only play seldom for a month at a time. never knew it was free till 08. lol guess i missed out on a lot. anyway, im pretty knowledgeable on the game nowadays. so if you need anything let me know. however life does have me unavailable most of the time lately. maybe one day i can return all regular like.
    Firedance
    Firedance

Post  Firedance Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:05 am

O.K. me I'm and old lady. I love you I live in the woods off the electric grid. With the love of my life Bob (17 yrs now). He has 2 children me I have 2 dogs who are my kids. I spend my days doing lots of stuff for living self sustainable. I used to do accounting and taxes.
    Beezal
    Beezal

Post  Beezal Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Hi, I'm a 39 year old guy living in the DFW area. Married, kids, I work for AT&T as a tech. Been playing UO for years, took a break from it and now getting back into it all. I was on osi way back in the day then I went over to WoW. Got tired of it so now I'm back, lol.
    Josey_Wales
    Josey_Wales

Post  Josey_Wales Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:07 pm

I am Josey Wales, formerly of Sonoma shard...

I am now 32 years old and played UO when it first came out. I am French Canadian and love the Michigan Wolverines as well as the Montreal Canadiens. I have a lovely wife Brandi, and three kids. Delaney, Declan, and Brooklyn. I also have a Chocolate Lab named Trigger, who is by far the best dog I have ever had.
    I work as a technician for AT&T with Brea who also played UO after I introduced it to him YEARS ago.

I enjoy all sorts of sports, as well as hunting, but basically love the outdoors in general.

UO surprisingly has taken me many places earlier in life as I set out to meet some of my UO friends in game. That trip took me all the way out to Sultan Washington where I met some of my friends that I enjoyed the game with.

Never really a quester I will freely admit my love was PvP... My characters included..

Black Phoenix of RoTA... This was my first character and he was a sword gump and adventurer... It started a base of characters and this was the char you always saw in town.

Vegeta of DBZ... this was my favorite char of all time. A member of the PK guild DBZ, we all had names of characters from the popular anime series dragonball Z. A nox mage he was absolutely brutal in cleaning out a dungeon. All told that guild had 30 members, and were a absolute wrecking crew in group PvP.

Dust Devil... this was my Bard that I used for dungeons and such... he was a archer for combat but had all the skills needed for provocation. He eventually went red due to my temper at people in dungeons.

Rand Hillbrooke... this was my thief, and he was quite fun to play... more of a nuisance then anything it was again the role of simply ticking people off that made it so much fun.

Josey Wales of PkP this was the last and second favorite character of mine... A member of the PvP guild PkP this was my faction mage back when factions first came out... a RIOT to play in the hayday of faction fighting.

All told I had a ton of fun with all of these characters... And even though I was hated amongst those who flocked to Trammel, I could care less... it was fun. Even with stat loss, when he finally died Vegeta had well over 800 kills and a bounty over 3 million. after the beggining of trammel, which was essentially the begining of the end for Pk's, I moved to different games like DAOC, and WOW. but UO holds a special place in my gaming heart... the memories are great.

I am a smart alec by trade and to be honest I was known as the one who could get even the bluest of blues to turn grey...

I look forward to playing with all ove you soon as my skills come back.

court

Lets introduce ourselves Empty Brea

Post  court Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Ok, here we go. My char name is Brea, I am a 33 y/o male. I have 2 amazing boys, 14 and 7 (Cesar is my oldest son) and a beautiful wife of 11 years. We live in Michigan, and I work for a large communications company.

I have been involved with UO since around 1998. I played for years on the Great Lakes and Sonoma shards, and many player run shards.

I am still amazed at the quality of kotrt. The staff and players have made this a great experience.

Thank you! Safe travels!
    Josey_Wales
    Josey_Wales

Post  Josey_Wales Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:19 pm

[quote= I played for years on the Great Lakes and Sonoma shards
    [/quote]

Forgot about Great lakes.. what a wasteland that was.. =)
    Devon

Post  Devon Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Ok I am from Nashville not originally I been playing Uo since the beginning on Catskills shard have alot knowledge when I can get my old mind to remember I am 38 my wife is a gamer to but lately her head is in the college books I have twin 3 yrs olds one is a Drama Queen other is computer savvy so beware she will be next on here

Post  Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:43 am

Ok well, my real name is Mark

im From Australia.. i have a 2 year old son and and i been playing UO since 98 first played on a POL Server (Zulu Hotel Scandinavia) then came to runuo when that was released..

Played in Alot of Shards mostly (Pol Server's)
    Then Runuo
    Maves Guarden
    Dawn of Ages
    Crows Kingdom
    few more..

i love the game and always seem to come back Smile
    Ysane/Luna

Lets introduce ourselves Empty A little about me...

Post  Ysane/Luna Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:28 pm

HOWDY!

I am a 42 (almost 43) yr old female with a Now 14 yr old daughter that plays as well. My hubby will every now and then play, but he would rather be playing online Poker. My kiddo has been Playing UO since she was 6 yrs old. We live Outside Shreveport, la.

I have been playing Luna Silverstar since approximately 1997. Every Shard/Server I play on , I play Luna. I started out at Teiravon which was a fairly strict RP Server. I always RP as an elf. I got very tired of the strict rules put on RP Shards. I have played MANY servers that I have met many a friend on. I have played on Sphere Servers, POL servers, and now THESE Servers. I have staffed on several Servers, but have found I would rather play most of the time. I love helping as best I can as a Player.

So far, KOTR is bringing back a Love of UO for me. I hope it continues!!!

Thank you for having Us. Smile

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi Im a 34 yr old female..been playing for um wow longer than I want to admit..I started UO as a pvp'r but have given that up long ago. I love building and deco in game, and a junkie for morggy deco. I was gone for a while but now Im back..Many may know me as Arilyn..or Kitiara..I live in Kansas City Kansas...not much else to tell really.

Happy Hunting All Very Happy
    Sylvia Blair

Lets introduce ourselves Empty Hello!

Post  Sylvia Blair Fri May 04, 2012 11:20 pm

Ahoy Everyone! I am Sylvia Blair AKA Peg Leg Sam AKA Sea Mist, all the above are Luna/Ysane’s sister! Har!

IRL – I am a marrried 41 year old business owner, and the business takes up a lot of my time, also I am a mother of three with four step chlidren, and 13 grandchildren, with my second great grandchild on the way.

I Started UO back in 1999, my younger brother logged me onto his UO account, and a little kid gave me a horse, and a pig killed me and my horse. I was so upset, that I didn’t want to touch the game again Haha

About a month later, a friend introduced me to Teiravon where I became Talia Chandra, a fairy. It was a strict RP server, where I later became an admin and map developer. I loved the RP, and still love to RP.

But left the server after about five years, and started playing on other servers with my sister and kids and brother. We always enjoy playing as a family!
    We went to:
    The Forgotten Realms, Maeve’s Garden (later became “The Garden”, Dawn of Ages, and have enjoyed all the fun we have had there, plus the great players we met and became friends with!!

I love UO, no matter if it is 2D!

My business keeps me busy traveling around the USA a lot so I don’t get to play much. But I am so happy to be here and back with friends and family! Thanks for having me!

Old Pirates like me self don’t usually get to hang around too long Har!
    YaQel
    YaQel

Post  YaQel Tue May 08, 2012 11:13 am

well i guess its my turn Smile

hello Everyone you all know me as YaQel "Hence my profile name"

iv been playing Ultima Online pretty much it started, played on Zulu Hotel Scandinavia
    did a lot of pvp'ing an role Playing.. use to LOVE crafting.

then one day a good friend of mine from ZHS started teaching me to program with pol (those who dont know its another type of Ultima Online server)
    then came across Runuo , then started learning runuo and the programing side of things.

my whole family basically played Ultima online at one stage till they all quit and im still going and helping out nice little shard's.

i have played on a few server's in my time looking for the right one for me, then i found Knights of the Round Table
    i enjoying it here and i enjoy helping the staff team all i can.

not much else to say,
    Hope you all enjoy and see you all in game Smile.
    Lady Kalren

Lets introduce ourselves Empty Who am I? hmm let me think on that one

Post  Lady Kalren Thu May 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Hello! I am 51 years old (I think...too old to remember exactly), and have two teenagers. Kedomonia plays here as well (my daughter) and Stilguard (my husband). We have all been playing UO since about 2003. We started on a shard called Terark, but it went down after 4 years playing. Then we went to Dawn of Ages, the Rebirth and eventually took over ownership. Due to isp problems (we live in the mountains of Colorado), we gave up the shard, was sad. We looked for about a year to find a new shard that we liked and compared to DOA. Knights of the Round Table was and is that new home. We love it here...you ROCK! Lately though, we have been very busy irl. Son is graduating, I work at their school and is always busy in May, UGH. So I hope to be back on more often come June when school is out. Love ya all and miss seeing you. By the way, many of our former players on DOA now call Knights of the Round Table home too! Yay!!!!
    Lazerus_Xenios
    Lazerus_Xenios

Post  Lazerus_Xenios Thu May 10, 2012 11:05 pm

I am Robert and I am 25
    I just got into UO recently and it is hella fun, I think I am hooked, lol.

Well um I have no kids, I have a crappy job and I don't do much of anything except stay home and play games.

Um I like the cure and david bowie.

Post  Guest Fri May 11, 2012 5:37 am

Woot!! We love new addicts Laz Wink I know things have been rough with the shard lately but hopefully that will be fixed Saturday. Yall just stick with us and it will all get better!

I want to welcome all of you to the shard and hopefully I will see you all back Saturday or Sunday morning =)

Love Ya,
    Morggy
    Destiny
    Destiny

Lets introduce ourselves Empty I'ts me Destiny aka Arch Nag of Mortamous

Post  Destiny Fri May 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Hi I am a 46 yr old Female from small town in Pennsylvania Divorced with 2 awesome daughters and 5 Grandchildren Evalynn 5 , Rylee 3, Skyler 1 , Devin 1 , and Lianne 5 mths. I live with my bf of 5 yrs [best friend of almost 30 yrs] I started playing up little over 10 yrs ago just before Samuri Empire came out. Played on Legends for a few yrs then found the free shards and have played on several but finally found everything i was looking for in a shard here on Knights of Round Table. UO has gotten me thru many bad times from a bad break=up to a bout with Cancer and the Chemo that followed [had my last session in Jan] Clean bill of health so far except for the after effects of chemo which are slowly going away . Everyone I have met on this shard are an awesome group of people especially the staff well been on long enough for you all to know i can go on and on cya in game and don't die without me lol

Pevy The Uber

Post  Pevy The Uber Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Ok now this is a big give away......Im From England......24....always pervy

Have a master degree in micro electronics Bachelor Degree in Network Infurstructure.

Uber Master Degree in Pervyness

Mort You my bio from another mother

Started playing as my perv brother recomended it

Having the best time in a long time
    Kedomonia
    Kedomonia

Lets introduce ourselves Empty I am not sure who i am

Post  Kedomonia Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:11 pm

As you can tell from my post title, i am not quite sure who i am. ...ok really i do know....

Im a 16, soon to be 17 (one month) girl.......Im a senior in high school...im Kedomonia (or at least thats what i think it says). My mom (kalren) plays UO with me. I think i have been on UO for about...umm...8 years or something like that. Everyone who knows me, thinks im a weirdo >.> so yah....
    Requies
    Requies

Lets introduce ourselves Empty oh hello!

Post  Requies Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:38 pm

flower Heh you may know me as Silinia (those who remember me from...1 or 2 years ago... scratch ...my memory is special ed.) My new character on the shard is Aeliah. I have been playing UO since shortly after it was released. My main shard used to be Lake Superior..because it was the best and I'm worth it! bounce I am 29 years old and of the female persuasion heh. I like to cut up and have fun but I don't mind getting serious, when needed. I don't tend to have a sense of danger as I should and it had led me through much exploring in my life lol. I have visited several states, kinda willy nilly. I lived in Oregon when I first started on this shard, but now I am in Tennessee. scratch hmm well that's me lol. If you haven't met me in game..I am likely off champing or decorating my house....I have issues lol
    Kedomonia
    Kedomonia

Lets introduce ourselves Empty Update

Post  Kedomonia Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Seeing as though my other post is a little lacking, I have decided to post a new reply about my rather boring life….
    My name (in UO) is Kedomonia and Nyhmai. I am a 17 year old female who loves to be weird. I am a senior in high school (only one more semester), and I have been playing UO for about….umm… 10 years or so I believe. I started on Terark, and went to Dawn of Ages when Terark went down. For school I am taking really easy classes (which I’m slightly sad about, I wanted it to be more challenging). I am hopefully going to Adams State University in Colorado for Nursing and Psychology, and later after college I want to become a psychiatrist. I play several other games then UO, including Aeriagames at Shaiya and Wartune. It is finally winter and the snow is coming (not a lot). I have a hair orange cat who loves to be annoying, and I can find him trying to act as a lion (not kidding). Anyways, see you all in UO Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:54 am