Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Razor Software

Razor Software Empty Razor Software

Post  Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 pm

Razor is a great utility for logging into the shard and has many features which will make your UO life on Knights of the Round Table much easier.

A link to razor site is http://runuo.com/razor/, where you can download the software. You can use razor to log into the shard by setting this server information.

Server information:
    75.136.9.204 port 2593

One of the many things you can do with it is to set up macros to assist your playing on the shard.

After you set up razor you can ask in chat for help in setting up some macros. It is easy to learn how to make the macros once you are given a few examples. Macros can be set for many different things from crafting skills to fighting and keeping yourself healed when fighting.

You will not be disappointed once you run razor. It will make your UO experience easier.
    Sir Yvain

Razor Software Empty Razor

Post  Sir Yvain Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 am

bounce I have to agree with Malleus. Razor is an excellent tool to log in with and use in game. Macro`s make your game play much more enjoyable and easier. It can be used to train many skills and my favorites uses are healing and using a weapons special ability. If you are new to Razor and would like to learn how to make macro`s please feel free to private message me in game. cheers
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Razor Software Empty Re: Razor Software

Post  Gwenavier Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you for the post guys. Very usefull information for players.

Post  Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:22 pm

I too agree Razor is the way to go. When I would use connect UO I would crash every 2-3 hours. I started to use Razor alone and rarerly do I have any problems. The options such as auto door opening and keeping me from accidently dismounting during battle is also a big plus with me. Twisted Evil cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content