Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

razor hmmm

razor hmmm Empty razor hmmm

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:02 pm

I use razor as well, but the macro system is bugged on mine. I checked out on their site and apparantly it is for some other folks too. *mumbles* I had the auto door open function on but I kept forgetting and it would open the door and I would close it and rinse and repeat for like 5 minutes until I started getting paranoid that someone could see me making a fool out of myself lol

razor hmmm Empty Razor

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Yeah I had some problems with it as well when they did all the updates about two weeks ago. It seems that people that are using Vista and Windows7 are the ones having the most problems.

For the most part people using XP got off easy this time. Most of them just had to go in and reload their profiles and everything worked fine.

For some people they can go in and change "ownership" of razor and it fixes it, and others can run as administrator and that fixes it for them, but running as administrator has to be done each time you start razor.

You can also troubleshoot compatability and make razor think that you are running XP instead of Windows7 and that fixes it as well, not sure if this works with Vista or not though.

If you need any help let me know and I can post some instructions on how to do any of these.

Lady Morganna
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

razor hmmm Empty Re: razor hmmm

Post  Gwenavier Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:21 pm

And I missed that entertainment ROFLMAO

Post  Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:10 pm

might want to put in it the registry fix for razor (vista/7 users). just a suggestion.
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 am

I do not know what the registry fix for vista is I do know that those using the new windows 7 run razor in admin. Not usre how that is done but Morg can help with that one Smile I myslef am still using XP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:40 pm