Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Reminder of the RULES

Reminder of the RULES Empty Reminder of the RULES

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Since this is in the rules I should NOT have to be posting this but I am going to do it this ONE TIME.

DO NOT LITTER ANYWHERE ON THE SHARD! THIS INCLUDES CLAIMING YOUR KILLS WITH THE [take COMMAND

Every character recieves a Trash for Gold backpack on creation. USE IT!!! This is the ONE an ONLY warning I will ever give for this. Litter and unclaimed corpses WILL NOT be tolerated under any uncertain terms!!!!!

Ignorance of the rules is NOT an excuse, it only shows that you could not be bothered to read the rules, which is unacceptable. Make sure you check the rules section on the forums often (as in weekly).

On a side note let me remind everyone that multiple accounts for the same person/player is not allowed (6 characters should be more than enough). If you wish to have a second account for someone else in your household please page staff. Anyone caught with more than one account that did not get Owner or Admin approval will find all accounts deleted. If for some reason you have accidentally created more than one account please page staff as soon as possible and let them know which one you wish to keep or risk losing all your accounts.

Lady Morganna

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:45 am