Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

3 posters

DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING

Illaria
    Illaria

DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING Empty DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING

Post  Illaria Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:47 am

SHARD IS NOT CLOSED NOR WILL IT BE CLOSED WE ARE KEEPING IT OPEN RIGHT UP TIL WE LAUNCH THE  NEW SHARD ANY INTERESTED PLAYERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOG ON AS WE ARE STILL THERE PLANNING AND HOSTING FUN EVENTS FOR ONE AND ALL... I SUGGEST CONTACTING A MEMBER OF STAFF IF YOU HEAR ANYTHING TO THE OPPOSITE AND WE SHALL DO OUR BEST TO DISPEL ANY FURTHER RUMORS.. I AM CHECKING THE  illaria.kotrt@gmail.com  DAILY AND WILL EITHER ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS  MYSELF OR FIND OUT THE ANSWERS FOR YOU. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WE ARE DOING BEST WE CAN..  TY FOR CHECKING INTO FORUMS AND HOPE TO FIND YOU IN GAME...
    Malleus

DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING Empty Re: DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING

Post  Malleus Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:18 pm

I have been in game several times this past month. Never see any other players. I have voted 4 times, never see anyone else voting.

I have been playing on another shard where there is a good amount of activity. I really don't care for the other shard but at least there are other players to interact with.

With the number of active players we had before, I am sure I am not the Lone Ranger who is actively playing on a different shard. I believe most have left for other shards (including current staff).

I hope that the owners change their minds and either stick with the current shard or start the new shard without any further delay.

The best way to shake out problems on a new shard is letting players figure out what doesn't work by playing.

There is no such thing as a balanced economy, i agree totally with Shadow on this subject.

Locate a copy of SA or HS and put it in play. Additions can come later.
    Shadow Walker

DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING Empty Not sure if my opinion is welcome, but .....

Post  Shadow Walker Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:44 pm

I believe Malleus has captured the essence of the current state of KOTRT and I hope the owners will heed his excellent advice. He has given you specific steps to take for restoring the shard and the community that existed. I really hope you take his advice. Thanks to Malleus for clarity and focus. Best wishes to all.

Shadow Walker

Sponsored content

DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING Empty Re: DESPITE RUMORS OF CLOSING

Post  Sponsored content