Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Customs... Ores, craftables, etc

Customs... Ores, craftables, etc Empty Customs... Ores, craftables, etc

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:01 am

Well I'm a little old school i raised my stats without razor well most of em... and i like working hard what not... and I'm a big sapper at heart... for those who don't know what a sapper is... basically an other word is jack of all trades...

soo i was thinking that a good idea would be some customs for all the building and craftable things... as fun as killing champs are we still need to be able too get some good gear... so why not have some decent upgradable or just decent buildable armor and weps... oh and deco's too i love deco's

well sorry bout the message getting long but good idea's take time Razz

first off Custom Ore's... most shards I've seen have the basic elemental ores Fire Water Wind and Earth... I'm thinking those would be cool here and for something new maybe like Lightning Ore or something... these ores would have attributes based on their element of course... for example Fire Ore weapon... fire damage ... fire ore armor resist against fire.. something simple like that..

also maybe have like a custom craftable for like higher skill of Blacksmithing and runecrafting or something to make like a FIRE SWORD.. wind sword... so on that has like pretty good stats..... if theres lightning ore... defenetly gotta be a buildable Storm Blade Razz

also for suggestion should get some custom Tailoring items Carpentry Items so on for the crafting skills ... even if its just deco's... its fun to build stuff sometimes instead of going out to kill kill kill lol Razz

gotta say it again Custom Deco's Craftable Razz

Customs... Ores, craftables, etc Empty totally agree

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

i agree that more craftables would be fun. That is what set uo apart from all the other online games to me. the housing setup is way cool, and the deco! <3 deco. I love doing champs and killing mobs, but sometimes it just gets monotonous and it's cool to break it up with fun stuff like deco! I'm rambling.....where's my chocolate!? *hunts around computer desk*
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Customs... Ores, craftables, etc Empty Re: Customs... Ores, craftables, etc

Post  King Arthur Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:55 pm

One thing about adding more ore. Yes they all have attributes that can make a weapon or armor better. However the stronger you make things the more possiblity of it being uber. Then i would have to make monsters uber to counter your weapons and armor. Also we have rune crafting. This runs off the inscription skill. It is very powerful. I suggest you make nice armor and weapons and use rune crafting on them. This will prove to be challenging as well as fun. We try to add more for crafters. We realize not everyone is a fighter. This is why we took away the material vendors. To give crafters the option if they want to sell ore, leather, gems as well as crafting items. We have also added a mini tinker tool, a gem crafter tool, and a weaver spool.

Merlin

Post  Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 pm

I am in total agreement with Merlin on this subject. I prefer the way ore, lumber and leather is currently set up. I prefer crafting in addition to my hunting. Rune crafted items are difficult but worth it for those willing to make the effort. There are plenty of Bosses out there that will occasionally drop nice items, if you are persistent you will find a way to deal with them. Also I understand that there are rare drops of the Gwenavier armor which have some very nice stats on them.

Customs... Ores, craftables, etc Empty Customs... Ores, craftables, etc

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am

i am also in agreement with Merlin and Malleous.

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Ya i agree uber weapons are bad... then could you still make new craftables and ores with normal stats... i just like having lots of choices and new things Very Happy its ok if its not possible im cool with that i just use to enjoy having new ores to mine with shinny colors Razz stuff like that... well thanks for at least reading it Very Happy
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post  King Arthur Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 pm

I understand you liking all the dif colors tht the newer ores can provide. However you also can hue just about anything you get and if you cant hue it staff will for a cost of only 50k Smile. Possible in the future when shard grows we may incorperate dif ores, but for now we will stick to what we have. We do appreciate your suggestions, please realize not all of them we will do right now. Just becasue your sugestion doesnt take place doesnt mean we want players to stop them. It is very hard to make everyone happy. We do our best to please all and what we feel wil be in the shards best interests at the time.

Merlin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:29 am