Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Hope you can get the shard back up soon

Hope you can get the shard back up soon Empty Hope you can get the shard back up soon

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:13 pm

I hope you can get everything fixed.

Ygraine
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Hope you can get the shard back up soon Empty Re: Hope you can get the shard back up soon

Post  Gwenavier Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm

the system is dead. have no idea what happened but it is gone and just not sure when we will get another. I have no idea how to open ports on windows 8.1. Nothing is working and I am so frustrated with it.
    Lady Kalren

Hope you can get the shard back up soon Empty Re: Hope you can get the shard back up soon

Post  Lady Kalren Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:35 pm

I so feel your pain, when we took over Dawn of Ages, and it was fine for a while, we had good staff, some of whom came to KOTRT. But after a while we had internet providers that couldn't give us the ability to support the shard, then our system crashed. It was the last straw and that's why we just gave up. Then we came to KOTRT, I understand your frustrations, grrr. I am thinking of you and hope that eventually you can figure it out. Good luck and hang in there.
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:06 pm

I'm a hanging. Not sure why this system wont let me open the port. Not sure how that works on windows 8.1
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Hope you can get the shard back up soon Empty Crazy Request

Post  Gwenavier Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:52 pm

Ok folks my system the server is on is gone. Now this puter is not opening ports for me I have done everything I know to do but nothing is working. I have since found a shard to play on and it is a nice one. Has some sa on it. I would like to invite you all to come check it out so I have my family with me til we can figure out what is happening with our shard. We can be found at Willow. Use the client on their page. Hope to see you all there with Arthur and me. We need someplace to get our us fix lol. http://willowabi.weebly.com/

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content