Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

My UO Sun Has Set

Tybris Varn

My UO Sun Has Set Empty My UO Sun Has Set

Post  Tybris Varn Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

I have played UO for many years and I have played both good and evil characters but most of my UO life was spent as an orc in some of the best known clans like Shadowclan, Bloodclan, and Bloodrock through many years sampling many shards but always looking for that one that I really liked. KOTRT is one I really came to enjoy because the population is more like a family. I have enjoyed playing here but sadly my UO days are pretty much over. I have been having computer issues with the UO client since Oct when I uninstalled the UO client to try to get myself fully patched to the game, and I have never been able to reinstall it after that for whatever reason. After months of trying to get people to help me figure it out what was going on with my computer without any sucess I just decided that its sadly time to pull the plug. I will definetly miss everyone because KOTRT has by far the best staff and players I have ever seen over my years of playing, and it was certainly alot of fun. With all that said I was never one for long goodbys so I will leave you all with a Celtic Proverb that I feel perfectly defines this shard its people well...."Ni ceart go cur le cheile" which means (There Is No Strength Without Unity) Take Care, Tybris

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:51 am