Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

3 posters

Its been a Hard Summer

Traywin

Its been a Hard Summer  Empty Its been a Hard Summer

Post  Traywin Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:01 am

I know I haven't been on and can't seem to get the ip thing working or just plain using wrong ip I don't know I use Razor but I miss you all Lava has been working since she graduated and the being Mr Mom has taking a lot of me these days About two weeks ago my Mom passed so if you see scooter he isn't taking it well either. I miss you all I realize you had to clean up the guild towns they were taking up memory which could be better used for players anyway I am not sure when I can pop in seeing how I start back to college on 24th most classes this semester are online so won't be campus hopping and we are in the middle of house shopping as well See plate is to full of real life but I really miss you all and wish that you all are doing well. I was going to give Gwen a call but read she was moving and I get on here to check on her everyday just hidden cause a son should check on his Momma its only right
    Love (Aka Devon)
    Illaria
    Illaria

Its been a Hard Summer  Empty hello little bother

Post  Illaria Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:10 pm

shard is up have to use the kotrt.no-ip.org to log on will be good to see you again
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Its been a Hard Summer  Empty Re: Its been a Hard Summer

Post  Gwenavier Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Was sorry to hear about your Mom. All is ok here, just havent moved yet..Long story..if you want to call u know u can our new number is 706-971-4448..Life is busy here too. Danny has moved back with his girlfriend. We now also have his daughter. He is going for full custody of her. Talk about a house full I have one lol. It helps with Will being on the road. You tell Lava we are PROUD of her and congrats on graduating and landing a job. Just pop in when u can I know how busy you are. I miss you..need someone to pick on lol.

Sponsored content

Its been a Hard Summer  Empty Re: Its been a Hard Summer

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:12 pm