Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

3 posters

YET ANOTHER NEW IP

Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

YET ANOTHER NEW IP Empty Re: YET ANOTHER NEW IP

Post  Gwenavier Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:29 am

Thank you much bayuboy. I have installed the no ip and it works like a charm so this should be the last server addy update we will need. Use this to log into the server kotrt.no-ip.org. For those of you that are using assistuo to log in go to this page http://www.mediafire.com/view/?amlqof7ky5gy2g1 download it into your assistuo directory. When it asks if you want to overwrite the one there tell it yes. Thought it would be easier for you all if I just put the fix on the page for you to get. See you all in game.
    Illaria
    Illaria

YET ANOTHER NEW IP Empty kotrt.no-ip.org. shards permanant ISP

Post  Illaria Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:40 pm

The kotrt.no-ip.org. works like charm as for the UO assist issues I just re installed it and its all set, Ty Gwen and Bayou for the permanent Isp address
    bayouboy
    bayouboy

Post  bayouboy Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 pm

Gwenavier wrote:Thank you much bayuboy. I have installed the no ip and it works like a charm so this should be the last server addy update we will need. Use this to log into the server kotrt.no-ip.org. For those of you that are using assistuo to log in go to this page http://www.mediafire.com/view/?amlqof7ky5gy2g1 download it into your assistuo directory. When it asks if you want to overwrite the one there tell it yes. Thought it would be easier for you all if I just put the fix on the page for you to get. See you all in game.

you are welcome glad it works & glad to help the sever out my I love you is for you

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:18 pm