Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Different type of resources

Different type of resources Empty Different type of resources

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Are the ores and wood set as veins or these are random? I am planning to make a library with the different locations of the types of ores and wood.

Different type of resources Empty Re: Different type of resources

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Resources are random, you only need to mark your favorite mining area. I you are looking for mining valorite I suggest you work smith bods and acquire a prospector's tool and a gargoyle pick axe. The tools can be first used to upgrade agapite site to verite, then use the pick axe to upgrade verite site to valorite. As an added bonus the gargoyle pick axe can spawn an occasional Elemental which when killed will have 25 ore on it's corpse. If you choose not to do bods there will be several of these special tools available at the next auction. I also may put some on one of my vendors in the near future.

Post  Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Pity that is random... I will be able to mine a specific ore if it wasn't a random ore each time I go back. It is fine I can do the bods or acquire the prospectors tool from vendors as well. I guess I am really in for lots of hard labour.... rabbit
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post  King Arthur Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Yes the ore and wood are random. To me this keeps it interesting. Also for the true crafter it gives them something to do and brings the value of the material up. Also there are scritpors. Meaning they mark there rune books and make a script to go back to same spot of material and then bag to their house to unload. They play this all day. To me this is lazyness and not playing the game the way it was meant to be played Smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content