Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Guild Mission and Vision

Devon

Guild Mission and Vision Empty Guild Mission and Vision

Post  Devon Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm

I am going to start this by saying A Creed I live by " What good is a man if he does not try and make the world a better place." Now with that being said I believe we all have a job to do for our guild and our alliance and our shard. I am assigning jobs to members of the guild. If this sounds corny to you then by all means leave. I am not a passive Guild leader I will remove you if I think you are not abiding by Guild and Shard code of conduct. No I am not trying to take away from your Game time and Fun I am trying to enhance it by given you a challenge and purpose. I whole heartly believe in you coming into game and enjoying all there is to enjoy. I am just asking for you to build a sense of true community and loyalty. Keeping in mind That you not better then anyone else if you do not apperciate what you already have. I will teach how to fish I will show where to fish but I will not fish for you. I will help and support you if you are working and trying and expect every member to do the same!!!!! We need to help build Shard and support it because as you know you get what you put into it and nothing more.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:37 am