Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Want to share a story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do

Destiny
    Destiny

Want to share a  story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do Empty Want to share a story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do

Post  Destiny Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:30 am

I'm not hot or gorgeous. I don't have an amazing figure or a flat stomach. I'm far from being considered a model but, I'm me. I eat food, I have curves, I have more fat than I should, I have scars, inside and out, I have a history. Some people love me, some like me, some hate me. I have done good, I have done bad. I love my Pjs and I go without makeup and don't get my hair or nails done when I should. I'm random and crazy, I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. I am who I am, you can love me or not. I won't change!! And if I love you, I do it with ALL my Heart!! I make no apologies for the way I am.
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Want to share a  story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do Empty Re: Want to share a story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do

Post  Gwenavier Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 am

Oh yes that is me to a t..lol
    Destiny
    Destiny

Want to share a  story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do Empty aww

Post  Destiny Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:50 am

Gwen it is what on inside that counts and you are one of the most amazing, funny , beautiful people out there and we all love you....

Sponsored content

Want to share a  story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do Empty Re: Want to share a story i had on my facebook im postive some of you can relate like i do

Post  Sponsored content