Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Weight and more

Weight and more Empty Weight and more

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I have noticed that the weight on a lot of the items are like double to triple the usual. Is it possible to raise the weight limit on the take bag?

And I also mentioned this to merlin already.. Could you raise the amount of weight a packy can carry? we did a quest and got a lot of lumber... it went to bank.. so i spent 2 hours of making trips back and forth from the bank to my house... just to get it out of my bank. Just reminding you merlin... in case you forgot. heheh

Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Weight and more Empty Re: Weight and more

Post  Gwenavier Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 am

Ok first the weight of items has not been changed. Whatever the weight is then that is what is set in ML. I can look at some of the scripts and see what can be done. There are a lot of them so if players would help the items that seem very high in weight post them for us. As for packie weight Merlin and I have been talking about that we will think of something to increase weight. But it will not just be increased on script it is something that he is thinking will need to be worked for lol. That man just loves to watch people working. We will see what can be done to raise the weight on them.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:21 am