Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

Pet Breeding

Pet Breeding Empty Pet Breeding

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 pm

We now have a working pet breeding system.
    Most pets are breedable with the exception of Evo pets of any kind and Mercs.
    To find out if your pet is breedable single click it and look at the bottom of the control window. If you do not see an option that says NPC Options then your pet is not breedable.
    Staff cannot and will not attempt to make a non-breedable pet into a breedable pet since this is controlled by a script and not by the pets props.
    I do not know much about the pet breeding system so I will leave explaining the ins and outs to someone else with more experience. Anyone that has knowledge of how the system works please make a post in the Player Guides section here on the forums please.

Love Ya,
    Morggy

On a side note. Anyone that has a Merc or Evo pet that has not played in a while will not be able to unshrhink their pets. Please page staff so we can replace them for you.

EDIT: I do know that breedable pets will NOT get experience points by whacking on the lizardmen trainers in the training room. I would not suggest taking a pet out hunting if it is one that you are wanting to breed if it is not bonded, so make sure that you bond your pets in one of the following manners: you can aquire pet bonding deeds either through events, making a donation, killing the mob that drops them, trading with otherplayers, or you can bond them the old school way by using a stable master. Remember staff will not replace unbonded pets under any circumstances, hunting with an unbonded pet is a risk that you knowingly take.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:50 am