Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Winter Quests

Winter Quests Empty Winter Quests

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 am

I've been thinking, what's the best way to make winter in KOTRT more enjoyable? QUESTS! lol!

As an example, here is one quest:

Santas Lost Reindeer Quest - Updated for RunUO 2.0

Something fun, regarding winter, maybe a gnome invasion hahaha cheers
    Also that motivates players to get better gear faster so they can get the items the quest gives (that are needed, not useless rewards) No one wants those silly weapons Heartwood gives away scratch

Winter Quests Empty Re: Winter Quests

Post  Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:53 pm

idk Razz i have newbish gear nothing great to speak of lol... heartwood would be better then my stuff all ready :p... but then again i likes good Gear Razz and also idk what good gear is :p

Post  Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:30 am

so what Razz exactly if you can't complete quest you could tag along with someone stronger that would make the shard players closer than they are.
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:05 pm

I have been working on quests for the season. Hang tight you just never know we will come up with Smile
    King Arthur
    King Arthur

Post  King Arthur Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Once again, all the armor on display in Library is available. You have to search and explore carefully. These monsters once you find them will prove challenging and yes can and might require more then one player to defeat them. As far as newer armor and weapons once again theres rune crafting. If we make new and stronger armor and weapons it will take away a crafting skills like rune crafting and gem crafting.

Post  Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Merlin wrote:Once again, all the armor on display in Library is available. You have to search and explore carefully. These monsters once you find them will prove challenging and yes can and might require more then one player to defeat them. As far as newer armor and weapons once again theres rune crafting. If we make new and stronger armor and weapons it will take away a crafting skills like rune crafting and gem crafting.

OH right, I forgot about that silent

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:20 am