Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Silence could be a virtue

Scorn
    Scorn

Silence could be a virtue Empty Silence could be a virtue

Post  Scorn Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 pm

We need to get some good discussions going in here.
    It's way to quiet.
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Silence could be a virtue Empty Re: Silence could be a virtue

Post  Gwenavier Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:52 pm

LOL you may just get Morggy going when she gets a min..Just remember you asked for it.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:59 am

HAHA okay where should I start?? Let me start by apologizing for my lack of play time the last two months. I promise you all that I have not abandoned you I am just working, and after more than 2 years of not working it is taking a long time for me to get back into a schedule. It does not help that my days off vary each week. I will try to get a good work/play/sleep schedule worked out over the next few days so that I can be there for you guys when you need me.

For those of you that have recently tried to send me a pm in the game and got the message "no such name was found" or something to that effect let me assure you that I DO EXIST!!! I just had a DUH moment and didnt realize that my mailbox was full. It is now empty so it is all good now.

Since the first Sunday in September is part of Labor Day Weekend I am not sure when Gwen wants to have the montly auction. I am sure that she will post something as soon as she comes up with a date for the auction.

There are now several spellbook quests out. Check the Quest Stories section of the forums for a little story based on each one, it will also tell you where to start each quest and has a little reminder of the spellbook quest rules at the bottom of each one. These quests are very easy and can be completed with very limited skills. I have two more spellbook quests to do and will work on them as time permits. As I complete each one I will post a backstory in the Quest Stories section of the forums.

Has everyone been voting recently? Lets make sure that we vote at least once a day and PAGE OR PM staff once you do so that you can get your gear or check. We do NOT know that you voted if you don't tell us so do not be shy about saying something about voting. Remember you can vote twice daily on all voting sites except JoinUO (they limit to 1 time per day per IP address). You can recieve one reward per day for voting BUT we have the Monthly Vote Pool as well so everyone VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Invite your friends to play on KoTRT and we will reward you. You will recieve a small statue with a special engraving, a special deco item, and a 20K check for each person that you refer to the shard. I am also considering having a "recruiting drive" which would give a special gift to the person who recruits the most players in a given month. Let me get with Gwen and hammer out the details and I will post something as soon as we get it all settled.

I am sure this is NOT what Scorn had in mind when he started this thread and said we needed to start some conversations so I will sign off for now.

Love Ya,
    Morggy

Silence could be a virtue Empty BUMP

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

Hey I gotta agree with Scorn on this one!! The forums are way way to quiet we need to get some chatter going!! Come on guys lets get something started on here.

Love Ya,
    Morggy

Post  Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:35 am

Hey Scorn

Guess What?!?

Chicken Butt!!!

haha couldn't resist

Love ya,
    Morggy

Sponsored content