Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry

Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry Empty Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 am

okay folks until further notice Butchers will no longer be selling hams. If you need ham for a specific recipe use the create food spell and select create meat. It may take you a few attempts to get a ham but for now this is the only way to get ham. Now let me explain why we had to take ham out of the Butchers markets.

Yesterday a player was craving some ham so she went to the butchers shop in Trammel Brit and ham was listed but there was no "pic" of a ham. She purchased one and when the ham did not show up in her pack she notified me. I came to her to see if perhaps I could see the ham in her pack. As soon as I popped in to her I noticed a PIG named "a ham" and it was tame. I asked her if that was her pet pig and she said no why would I tame a pig. I told her that its name was "a ham" and that it was tame. She walked around and "a ham" followed her around.

I was laughing so hard by this time I was almost in tears. I called Gwen on the phone and told her to log in and come to the player. She went in the shop and purchased a ham as well. when she came out she had a pig named "a ham" following her as well. Now I am laughing so hard i can't even see straight and all of a sudden the player has her ham attack Gwens ham. some how or other these pigs have 500 hit points and they shoot fire balls at their prey. Can you imagine a fireball spitting pig for a pet? Gwen and I were laughing so hard we could not even think straight must less talk, but you have to admit this is some funny stuff.

Needless to say we can now claim to be a Kosher shard since the Butchers no longer sell ham. Besides which it is completely unsanitary for the butchers to be selling livestock, I mean come on they are going to end up putting the Animal Trainers out of business . We have no clue how on earth this happened but until we can figure out how to fix it we have had to take the Ham out of the Butchers list of items. If anyone else comes across this or anything similar please notify staff immediately.

Now I hope you all have as good a laugh at all of this as I did but I swear every single word of this is the truth!!

Love Ya,
    Morggy

Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry Empty Re: Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry

Post  Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Roflmaoacgu that is hilarious
    Firedance
    Firedance

Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry Empty Re: Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry

Post  Firedance Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:15 pm

wow that is great. wish i could of seen it pig

Post  Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:01 pm

just in case yall needed a good laugh here is an old post that I ran across today and thought I would bump it up the list so you all could enjoy reading it as much as I had when I wrote it hehe

Love ya,
    Morggy
    Illaria
    Illaria

Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry Empty ummm i love it

Post  Illaria Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 pm

a pig with 500 hps that shoots fire oh why oh why did you remove it ... give me awesome idea will get to work on it asap hehehe

Post  Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:33 am

umm we had to because it was not scripted so we have no clue how it happened. we had to redo the butchers so they would sell ham instead of those pigs called hams lol

Morggy
    Illaria
    Illaria

Ummm okay this one will make you laugh till you cry Empty hehe {with evil laugh}

Post  Illaria Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:29 am

yes but that unexplanined glitch gives me lovely ideas lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:31 pm