Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

robes with removable hoods

Soldier

robes with removable hoods Empty robes with removable hoods

Post  Soldier Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:34 am

I have asked abut this simply for the fact that everyones paperdoll is very similar. I was wondering how hard it would be to make robes where, if double clicked the hood would come down and if double clicked again it would go up?
    this would give the player the ability to chose if they want hood up or hood down and to give characters a little more options so that do not look like the rest of the players without having to sacrifice an article of clothing. Maybe put this feature on the special robes like the camelot and voting robe

robes with removable hoods Empty Re: robes with removable hoods

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Soldier you will not believe this but Gaius, Eidolon and myself were having this exact conversation last night lol. I think it would be a great thing to have and have seen them on other shards. They look like any other robe or hooded shroud but are more versitile as far as appearance options goes.

Morggy

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:18 pm

im here to tell you....i know the people lol
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Ok we now have the robe that when double clicked the hood goes down and double click it again and it goes up. This now replaces the Camelot Shroud That was fist added to the game. So all of you that have this one may page staff for the new one. Enjoy and Happy Gaming.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:23 pm