Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

journal crash bug

journal crash bug Empty journal crash bug

Post  Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 am

okay i know everyone (myself included) seems to be having issues of client errors when they open their journal using the journal button at the top of the screen. I finally set a hotkey combo in my options on my paperdoll and took care of it. now when i hit alt j it opens my journal and no client error. WOOT!! hehe just thought i would let you guys know that it will work and is a good way to avoid that stupid bug we all seem to have =)

Love Ya
    Morggy
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

journal crash bug Empty Re: journal crash bug

Post  Gwenavier Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 am

Thank you for that info Morggy. I will do that if I have any issues but so far I havent had that one lol.
    hattred

Post  hattred Fri May 06, 2011 1:28 pm

In cause you didn't know there already is a hot key to perform that it is alt + j. This will open your journals alt + p will open paperdoll, and alt + i will open... you guessed it your inventory! Ohh yea alt + k will so skills as well I hope this helps a little
    Gwenavier
    Gwenavier

Post  Gwenavier Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 am

I didnt even know that lol

Post  Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:41 pm

yeah but all my hot key assignments in the options on paperdoll are empty... hotkeys were there but the specific assignments had been erased from an old POL shard I used to play on... so I had to reset them and just wanted to let everyone kow that it was doable cause there are so many of us that have that stupid journal crash bug lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:54 pm