Knights of The Round Table

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An ultima online shard.

2 posters

ring and dungeon

dawghunter99

ring and dungeon Empty ring and dungeon

Post  dawghunter99 Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:04 am

well it is scooter. so u prolly wont read. well idk how hard it would be to do but i think you should add another ring slot just like the old uo had if u remember it had a ring on each hand then i think you should creat a dungeon in the top of despise were you split each room off say there 15 rooms make it so that in order to go throught the next tele u MUST kill the monster in that room make each one drop a key to next room and then put a big boss like zule in the end that drops a really good ring to go on your second hand and that would make alot of sense in my mind because u got the ring of camelot but idk how many people use it because the newbie ring everyone sues i think for the lrc idk what you can do with this or look at it lol but i do beleve it would be a great idea. and i think your doing marvalus on the shard i love it
    Admin
    Admin

ring and dungeon Empty Re: ring and dungeon

Post  Admin Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 am

Thank you Scooter. I have never thought of a ring on both hands or ever seen one. Is something to look into.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:42 am